Hey there, I’m Kamron Collins-Johnson, but you can call me CJ. Most days you can find me snuggled up under an electric blanket in front of my computer screen. I am mostly known for my mad organizing skills and the random trivia stuck in my head. If I were in the mob, I’d be known as Kamron “The Fixer” because I love serving the world by helping others figure things out. In life, I am most passionate about my husband, singing barbershop, Beagles, and movies.
I teach people who wish they had taken a life skills class in high school, are looking for answers to life’s common questions like how to put together a budget and what am I going to eat this week to how to hone my interview skills, and who need help with #adulting. I am lucky to give them the tools they need to be successful in life.
For several years, I worked for the American Cancer Society as an administrative assistant and then as a Mission Delivery Manager for the state of Missouri. After the ACS, I taught high schoolers Family & Consumer Sciences. Finally, my last corporate job was spent in the advertising world as a production/traffic manager.
When I’m not busy working, you can catch me:
- Singing with my award-winning chorus, Vocal Standard.
- Binge-watching new TV shows with my incredibly handsome husband, Chad.
- Watching Marco Polos from my sister who is telling me about her most recent skincare discoveries.
If you’re dying to know more, here are five things you may not know about me:
- Reruns of The Nanny and Golden Girls are my guilty pleasures.
- I get easily sucked into random YouTube videos.
- Sometimes I feel like I married Jake Ryan from Sixteen Candles.
- I know entirely too much about cults and their leaders.
- I may or may not be in search of a 12-step program for office supply junkies.
I’m so happy you’re here and I can’t wait to get to work.