Today we’re talking about habits – what they are, how they work, and if they are possible to change.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How your brain creates habits
- The Cue-Routine-Reward Habit Loop
- Examples of how habits work
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- On Combat The Psychology and Physiology 3rd Edition
Connect with Me:
Please leave a Rating and Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, I would really appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to do a review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews on Apple Podcasts are one of the best ways to get the word out about podcasts.